Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday's Fave Five


  1. Drinking coffee was a favorite this week. French Vanilla Dunkin Donuts is so good! I shared a cup with my love one morning.
  2. Having cinnamon rolls for breakfast is a fave too! I love doing that with the boys.
  3. Celebrating Thanksgiving with my husband and my 2 sons. I cooked a small lunch and it was really good.
  4. I also went to both sets of parents for Thanksgiving with the boys. It was fun to see Daniel and Aaron playing with family. The food was yummy too!
  5. Football!! Today is the big game between Auburn and Alabama called the Iron Bowl. OH yeah! Go Auburn!! 
It's been a rough week pregnancy wise,the sickness is no longer being helped with the non-drowsy med. It will just hit me throughout the day. But other than that it's been a good week!! Join Susanna@Living to tell the Story!

5 comments:

  1. Hope that sickness gives you a respite. Sounds like you had a good, family Thanksgiving week!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is always a fav of mine and I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. Sounds like you had plenty of Thanksgiving celebrations. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...hot steaming mugs of coffee is always a fave of mine and I'm having one right now! My teen girl LOVES DD French Vanilla...we enjoy it in the late afternoons when she does her homework. And cinnamon rolls....yummy....I hope you start to feel better soon with your pregnancy! and yay for holidays with family! GOd Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, coffee and cinnamon rolls! Yummy!

    I hope you begin feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take a cup of that coffee and some of those cinammon buns please! Yummy!

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.