Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday's Fave Five


  1. We got to spend some time with family Sunday and Monday. It was nice! The boys always enjoy going to either Grandparents house.
  2. I got to eat some Hungry Howie's pizza!!! I LOVE this stuff! I have been craving it and Wednesday my hubby picked us up some.
  3. I got some relief for my arm. It hurt to get the relief,but so thankful I can use it now.
  4. The beautiful weather! It's been insanely gorgeous and so nice outside!
  5. I get to go see my Nurse Midwife today! I am SO excited!! I was going Tuesday,but she said today may be better. She's in a hospital,but is a Certified Nurse Midwife and she is awesome!
Join us and Susanne@Living to tell the Story for Friday's Fave Five. Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh there is no Hungry Howies close to where I live but when I go to Florida to see my mom, I can get some there. Enjoy!

    Glad you got some relief for your arm.

    Hope your appointment with your Nurse Midwife goes well. This is such an exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain relief is a wonderful thing.

    Hope your appointment with the nurse midwife went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were able to see the nurse/midwife today. I hope all went well.

    Gorgeous weather! I love sunshine and appreciate every sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of Hungry Howie's, but it sounds good! Glad you got some relief for your arm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Hungry Howie's a chain or a local thing? Regardless, it makes me crave pizza. lol.

    I'm glad you're getting some nice fall weather. It is snowing and 30 degrees here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of Hungry Howies but I sure do love pizza and would love some now! :v)

    Glad that you got what you needed for your arm.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.