Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday's Fave Five



  1. The morning sickness has kicked in and thank goodness I have some medicine for it. Whew! If not I would be in bed all day and would not eat a thing.
  2. I got to see my Nurse Midwife last Friday. It went good,though not exactly the way I wanted. But I'm thankful to have someone looking out for me and the baby.
  3. My husband has helped me so much this week. At night when the boys go to sleep we curl up on the futon and watch t.v.
  4. The weather has been more than gorgeous here! Loooooving it!!!
  5. Sweet things. Chocolate,cakes,candy,and so much more. :) 
Join in with Susanne@Living to tell the Story and share about your week.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'd not heard the good news yet ..... glad you have meds to help with the morning sickness! Hope things go well and as you want with the midwife over the next months. Did you use the same person with your boys?

    I wish I could say the same about the weather here....Brrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the morning sickness and the medicine to help deal with it! (I just entered my second trimester and so it's finally alleviating. HURRAY!)

    CONGRATS!

    And I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice week. Glad you are doing okay with the morning sickness.

    Have a happy weekend! :)
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have medicines for the morning sickness and more importantly- it's helping! Praise God for that! :)

    You are blessed to be under the care of someone that truly has your baby and your best intentions at heart. *hugs*

    I hope you have a great weekend HEather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have something for that morning sickness, and that it helps. And that helpful hubby -- that's priceless!

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a helpful husband is one of the biggest blessings. And having a great midwife is wonderful--glad you are doing well in spite of the morning sickness. It's still worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for helpful hubbies. Really a blessing. As is curling up together to watch tv.

    I'm glad you've got something that works for your morning sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sickness. :( Just hearing those words make me feel nauseous for you. I'll be praying that it passes quickly! I'll be thankful with for chocolate and sweet things! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.