It's a lovely day! It is time to reflect back on our week. Join us and Susanne@Living to tell the Story for Friday's Fave Five.
- I was able to sleep till 8 some mornings!! My sweet Aaron likes to be up at 7,but at least 2 days he slept till 8 ahhh... 8 is late enough for me,sometimes too late. It was nice though.
- Being able to pay bills early. We have been able to pay 3 trucks notes ahead since we got our Mountaineer in April. It feels really good!
- Spending time with my parents on this past Monday. We took the boys over and spent most of the day. It was fun to see them play with the Grandparents and cousins.
- The weather!! I love Fall! It's not too hot,but not too cold. I can raise the windows during the day and just smell the fresh air! Change is nice!
- Spending some time with my hubby. At night when the boys are in bed we've been cuddling up and watching the Baseball playoffs. I love baseball as much as he does. So it has been nice!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! I re-did my blog with Fall colors. My lovely friend,Hollie, did my header. Pretty isn't it? Thank you bunches!!
This time last year I was in active labor with my baby Aaron. So amazing! He will be 1 tomorrow. Here is his birth story.