I'm a little late than usual with my posting. It's been a busy day! Grocery shopping,paying bills,and then some leisure shopping with my family. Whew! Glad to be home winding down!
I can't get the new FFF image to upload. My computer is being stubborn,so I'll use this one. Join Susanne@Living to tell the Story for Friday's Fave Five. It's a great meme to join in on!
- My husband made it home Monday!!! I was soooo happy and so were the boys! We missed him so much! He didn't like the detail he was on,but that is part of his job. He goes where he is told to go. He did make some really good overtime money,which we can use.
- The temperature has finally made it to fall like for the deep South. It's been in the low 80's during the day with a pretty good breeze and in the low 60's(even high 50's in some spots) at night. WOO-HOO!!! This makes me so very happy! Fall is here and it will just get colder,which I love!
- We had some unexpected blessings come our way,which we are so thankful for! God always provides for us and I'm so humbled by it.
- Coffee. Need I say more? I will drink hot coffee anytime,but really prefer it during the cold months. Since I get up early and it was still in the 50's out,I put the coffee on brew. Yum! A little sugar and French Vanilla Creamer does a woman good!
- Little moments with our boys. Daniel likes Wonder Pets and on the way home today he was singing 'what's gonna work? team work!' It was SO cute!