Join us and host Susanne@Living to tell the Story for Friday's Fave Five.
- Seeing my baby boy walk more and more each day. Aaron begin taking steps about a month ago and it's so sweet watching him do his sumo walk around the house.
- Being able to read at night after the boys are in bed. I love to read! I have been catching up on my Voice of the Martyr's magazines.
- Taking my boys outside in this nice,cool weather. We have had some fun days and I have some great pictures!
- Muffins! Growing up we ate muffins a lot and loved them! I love to make them when the temps cool down for my boys. We enjoyed some Apple Cinnamon muffins this week.
- Being able to write and have some down time. Twice this week, the boys just played in their room. I worked on pictures and wrote some at my other blog. It's nice!