- I have been able to get back to my Beth Moore study this week. It's been a blessing and I can see how God is helping me in many ways to see things I need to let go of and embrace.
- We have been outside a good bit since the temps have cooled down. We love the outdoors and have been walking and playing!
- I had a date last Saturday with my hubby and it was the best!
- The boys have been sleeping great this week,which means Mama sleeps great! Ahh my wonderful sleep!
- I think I am beginning to smell just a bit of fall in the air and boy it makes me happy!!
I am also going to do 5 Question Friday.
Join in at My Little Life for Five Question Friday.
1. How many pets do you have? No pets here. If we didn't live in an apartment we would want t dog. We would want a German Shepard and a Chocolate Lab.
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? Hmm... my husband. I would love to really know what his job is like for a day. He is a State Trooper and loves it! It's dangerous and exciting he says!! :)
3. What is your favorite money saving tip? Wow hmm.. make a grocery list every time and stick to it! Do not buy things that are not on it. Also, don't buy what you cannot pay for in cash(even if you use a card make sure the money is in the bank).
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? Hmm.. I would love for them to be missionaries,but I pray whatever they choose to do that they will live for God,be His light in their job,and seek to be more like Jesus each day.
5. What is your favorite quote? This is a hard one. I think it will have to be one by Corrie ten Boom: Happiness is determined by circumstances,but joy is not changed by anything. (can't remember the exact wording,but that is the jest of it)