- I'm thankful for my Savior. In the last several weeks I have felt so alive and refreshed. I have come out of a dry season and it feels so good! I am learning to praise God even when I don't feel like it!
- I'm thankful for my husband,he is amazing! He works hard physically and spiritually for us. He loves me no matter what! His love runs deeper than looks for me.
- I'm thankful for my 2 boys. Daniel is strong willed,but full of life. I know if we direct him in God's ways he will be one determined warrior for the Lord. Aaron is so sweet and still small. He has a very sweet spirit about him and is so happy! I'm thankful for them both!
- I'm thankful for the Word. It is so powerful! It can bring so much life and joy to a dead soul!
- I'm thankful for the little things,such as, water to quench my thirst,bread or another food to stop my hunger,and sweet tea!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Happy Thursday! I love Thankful Thursdays! I am glad you have joined in with us today and sharing your heart! Lynn @ Spiritually Unequal Marriage is our host this month,she has a very humbling post! Sometimes God lays things on my heart to right the week of or day before. He hasn't really laid anything particular on my heart this day. I'm going to do a list of things I am thankful for today.