Friday, October 17, 2014

Weekend Links


I love sharing inspiring posts with y'all! I hope it ministers to your soul as they do mine. Here's my list for the weekend.





Dads and Kids by Monica Swanson at Monica Swanson the gromom.
Be the Change You Want To See In Your Kids by Tricia Goyer at The Better Mom.
Overcoming Worry by Jen Thorn at Love God Greatly.
Growing Into Joyful Mothering by Christin at The Better Mom.
The Right Kind of Joy by Leslie Ludy at Set-Apart Motherhood.
When Your Identity Is Your Deliverance by Whitney at Love God Greatly.
17 Wonderful Ways a Woman Can Find Rest & Refreshment by Lisa Jacobson at Club31 Women.

I hope you have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.