Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Making Wise Decisions





 At times in life, it can be hard to know the right decisions to make. Sometimes we have some tough decisions we face regarding finances, our children, and other important issues. We often wonder how can we make the right decision? I know in my life it's so important to make a decision that will honor God and to know I'm making a decision that God desires for my life. It's not always easy to know how to make that decision. Although, I have found out that there is a way that can help me make those decisions. By following the peace that God gives me, I can know it's the one He desires for me to make. 

To read more come on over to Laced With Grace where I'm writing today. I have my first printable also, don't miss it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.