Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sowing the Word In Our Lives







I'm so honored to be sharing over at a sweet friend's, Iris, site today about my book.


It seems when you're trying to honor God with your life, a barrage of mishaps can come your way. It can be many different things trying to discourage you from honoring God with your life. When you keep obeying and serving God you can have opposition from Satan. Doing the right things isn't always easy, but if we keep doing them we'll be rewarded. God blesses those who honor Him. Life on earth isn't easy for anyone, but we have to press on. 

You can go here to read more.







You can purchase a Kindle version or print copy of my 30 day devotional here on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.