Sunday, October 19, 2014

3 Tips For Making Wise Decisions Printable


Last week I shared over at Laced With Grace about making wise decisions. If you missed it you can go here to read it.

I want to share my first printable with y'all! I have been wanting to make one for awhile now, but didn't know how. My wonderful friend Hollie @ Our Faithful Freehold led me to a site and I figured out how to make a printable. I was so proud of myself! She also made this image I will share in a couple minutes. Well, actually she figured out how to save it in jpg for me. I'm so thankful for her help, always!

So here's my printable:


3 Tips For Making Wise Decisions



I hope y'all will print a copy for yourselves and I pray in inspires everyone in their decision making.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.