Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MIA,but I'm here.

I've been MIA for sometime. Sorry lovely ladies that I am,but a house full of boys under 3 keeps me busy. I also stay at home,as most know,and my husband is a Highway Patrolman (State Trooper). His schedule is crazy and we don't live real close to family or friends to help out. Sooo that leaves little time for blogging and etc. I do have Facebook for any who want to look me up,Heather Mike Strickland is the name. I can keep up with family,friends,and blogging friends easy this way. I post a good big of pictures on there of our family. I love,love,love to write and read blogs,but right now I'm in a different season of life and I'm mostly okay with that. There are times when I just think why can't I do this? Why can't I do that? Why? Why? Why? Well, because I have a husband to take care of,house to keep up,and boys to raise.

I have also started a jewelry page on Facebook and working on getting a website for it. I learned to make jewelry in college and really didn't think of selling it,but now that I have a family I can help bring in income and make beautiful jewelry for women and children. It excites me! That page is called From the Hearth Jewelry by Heather . I also started a blog for those who may not have Facebook,it's From the Heart Jewelry by Heather. I love making jewelry and it's something that I can do without leaving home. I have a good bit already made up,but can make on order. I use Swarovski crystals and beads. They make nice gifts for sure! Sot that is what I have been up too. I hope all of you are doing well. I miss reading your blogs! Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.