Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekend Links


I have a long list today of great links! I hope you're encouraged by them as I have been.




How To Restore Relationship With Our Children by Matthew L. Jacobson at Matthew Jacobson.
How I Found Purpose in My Young Marriage by Jami Balmet at Club 31 Women.
Joyful Homemaking by Leslie Ludy at Set-Apart Motherhood.
Inspiring You Children To Live Into God's Dream For Them by Sally Clarkson at Sally Clarkson.
7 Attitudes That Will Sabotage Your Marriage by Monica Swanson at Monica Swanson grommom.
Friend of the World by Heather Cox at Laced With Grace.
When Things Just Don't Make Sense by Jennifer Ebenhack at The Better Mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.