Sunday, November 9, 2014

I'm Sorry, So Sorry.

 

I've asked a few ladies to join me on my blog to write monthly. I know you will love and be encouraged by them. You can look about the Monthly Contributor tab on my blog to find out more about them. Today, Kelly is going to share with us. So sit and be encouraged!


“For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, and abundant in loving-kindness to all who call upon You.” Psalm 86:5



 I'm sorry, such a small phrase, yet it has a big impact on those we love. 


 I try to have a quiet time every day before the kids wake up. Lately, this has been a battle for me. The boys love to get up early and sometimes before 6 a.m.  I feel like my mind does not turn on until 6 a.m. I can't comprehend what I read from the Bible or even know what I'm praying.
 

I struggle with yelling at my kids and snapping at my husband.  It's very evident in my day if I haven't given my day to the Lord.  When I mess up and yell at my kids, I always try to say I'm sorry. They're always very accepting of my apology and give me big hugs. When I'm snappy with my husband, I always try to say I'm sorry. He usually tells me it's okay and even says that I apologize too much.  So even though I can be hurtful to the ones I love, they're always willing to forgive me.  





When I sin against God and say I'm sorry, He always forgives me.  My kids and husband live with me day in and day out. They know how human I am and that I mess up. When I do mess up, they like to hear me apologize for my actions.  The Holy Spirit lives inside of me and He knows me better that I know myself. So how much more does God want to hear me humble myself and come to Him in prayer telling Him how sorry I am for my actions against Him?


 I want to encourage you today to say I'm sorry when needed. If there is sin in your life, turn away from it and confess it to God. He ALWAYS forgives!





 Kelly Hutchinson is the proud wife to Will Hutchinson. They have 3 kids Katelyn (9), Isaiah (3), and Zack (2).  They live in Hutto, TX where God has led them to a church plant. Will has recently gotten a full time job with the city, and they will hopefully own their first home soon.  Kelly is a stay-at-home mom and home-schools the kids. They love the new adventure that God has placed them in.   Hutto is a small home town feel  community, but they are close enough to the hustle and bustle of Austin.  God has given them many opportunities to minister to Hutto and the surrounding area.  Please pray for their ministry, and that many would come to know Jesus as their personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.