Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Who Is the Greatest Among Us?




As we close out the month of June I would like to talk again about Fathers. I am blessed with a wonderful husband who is an awesome Father to our 3 boys. In today's society, it is not easy being a Father. With so much negativity towards men, it makes it hard to keep your head up. Even in the Christian circles, men are not looked at in a positive light. There is not a perfect man on this earth anymore,we are all flawed humans. As wives, we have a great role to fill. A role that can change the way our children treat others and more importantly, their future spouse. We have the opportunity to serve our husbands. This is a huge blessing we should bestow on our men.


Come read the rest as I share at The Imperfect Wives today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.