- 1. A couple off days with my hubby. We made a trip to Bass Pro Shop,since the boys really love it there. It was so much fun!
- 2. Some quiet time at night to read my Bible. I miss that so much! It will soon be gone for a little bit after baby gets here.
- 3. A good visit at the clinic. Baby Johnathan is obviously a big baby,but no worries for him or me. Praying all goes well next week.
- 4. Apple pies from Churches' Chicken,OH my. Those things are soooo good!!! I can eat 3 in about 10 minutes.
- 5. My boys. They do drive me crazy most days,but I sure do love them. They are my heart and I'm so glad God gave them to me.
Join us for Friday's Fave Five and link up with Susanne@Living to Tell the Story.
Here is an entry from my other blog. Be praying for me and my family. I go in next Wednesday morning for the schedule c-section. Praying all is well with baby and me and we come home soon. Thank you!