- A new look. I got some layers cut off and my hair isn't so heavy anymore,but isn't too drastic of a change.
- Coffee!!!! Since the kidney infection I had back in January I have not had any coffee,well this week I had a cup. Oh my! I missed it!!
- Having my hubby off for a couple of days. We took the boys to a small park and grabbed some milk shakes at Steak N Shake. Memories!
- Feeling Johnathan move more. He's getting more active,but not nearly as active as the other 2 were in the womb.
- A wonderful church to attend! It's hard to go with both boys,so sometimes one of us just takes Daniel if Mike has to go in late. I took him this Sunday and I love our church! The Word is always preached and God's presence is felt. People come to know Christ and walk deeper with our Lord.
Join us and Susanne@Living to Tell the Story for a look back at your week. Blessings!