Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Our Prayers Matter




Sometimes it's easy for me to forget that my husband has bad days like I do. He works in Law Enforcement and is around a lot negative. I stay home all day teaching, rearing, and home-making. I can have days where I am so tired and grumpy. When my husband sees that happening, he tries to give me a break. I never doubt that he prays for me too. I can feel his prayers and know He intercedes on my behalf. I have been trying to be more intentional about recognizing when he has had a bad day. Respecting him in that regard is very important in our marriage. I have started praying for his day with more compassion.

I'm writing over at The Imperfect Wives today. Won't you join me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.