Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Give-a-way Coming Up


For those who do not know, I make and sell jewelry among the other things I do at home. I don't have as much as I would like to have for making jewelry,but I love to do it. I love to do give-a-ways on my Facebook page, From the Heart Jewelry by Heather. I have done some for other ladies on their blogs also and I love doing that!




A friend of mine is doing a 12 days of Christmas this month and is giving away things each day. The blog is Life Unabridged. Today is the 3rd day,so you haven't missed too much. I will be participating in the give-a-way on this blog. I was so excited when Chelsey asked me to participate.

I will be giving away a chain necklace with a charm and birthstones like this one below.



This is the birthstones of my children. If they do not have children,then grandchildren,or something similar. I have made several of these for friends and family. I love them! I have made a few that were just for children that had different charms on it. They are a big hit. I have myself two. I made one with my last name initial,month I was married,and an I Do charm. I can do most anything one wants.


Alabama football charm necklace.


Girl's necklace with guitar pick,May birthstone,cross,guitar charm,Believe charm,and soccer ball.

I made myself this one. Spring colors with cross and Hope charm.



Remember to check out Chelsey's blog, Life Unabridged, from now till November 23rd (she won't be doing give-a-ways on Saturday or Sunday) for great things she is giving away!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing about this giveaway! Looks fun! I like your necklaces.

    I'm having a giveaway too right now for a free 8 x 10 canvas print if you want to enter!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.