Monday, January 23, 2012

The Gentleness Challenge- Week 4



I somehow missed week 3 to post. This is week 4. It's a great challenge. Get the book The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson if you can and read it. It is so encourage and convicting!

This weeks challenge: In week 2 we focused on bringing our voices down low close to a whisper when we feel like yelling.  In week 3 – we focused on anger management.  This week add in words of praise for Christlike qualities.  Be specific and really pay attention to the godly things your children are doing. Try to do what the Duggars do - and praise your children 10 times more than you correct them. 


Link up with Courtney@Women Living Well and join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.