Thursday, May 5, 2011

MIA- But I'm alive!

I have been missing in action for quiet some time. We've not been busy with much,I guess I'm just being a Mother and home maker. I miss blogging,but it's not something I can put on top of the list for now. I am able to use the computer more for pictures though. Aaron takes naps in Daniel's room and has been sleeping half of the night in there too with big brother. It feels nice to sort of have our room back. In 8 weeks that will change though. I am 31 weeks and Johnathan will be here soon!

We are all well. We had a terrible virus last week,but recovered finally. The weather is always changing here. Storms,sunny days,cold,hot,and then something different. It's cool right now and that is so odd for May in Southern Alabama,or any Southern states. I love it,so I am not complaining! I am fairly big and really do not like the warmer weather,so cool is fine with me. There were terrible tornadoes last week in north Alabama. It demolished many cities and towns. I can't imagine what they are gong through,but my husband may get to chance to see it first hand. He will more than likely go there with his fellow Troopers for a week. Hopefully, no more will come anytime soon. Prayers for them would be appreciated.

The boys are growing so fast. Daniel is almost 3 1/2 and Aaron is 18 months. It is crazy how fast they grow! They are so cute too. I have lots of pictures to share,but won't be able to share them all. We took a trip to Battleship Park last month and it was so much fun! It still is my favorite family trip! It's only our 2nd,but still.

I am still learning and growing in the Lord. I know I will never stop,but by now you would think I have somethings figured out. Guess not huh? He is always faithful to us and always takes care of us,yet sometimes I want it much quicker than He does. I get discouraged, disappointed,mad,or loose hope. I think to myself why can't I get it? God knows best. He is almighty! He is all knowing!! Then, I think about my kids. How there are certain things they know about me,but still don't believe or their actions don't show it. Funny, how God uses your children to make His point a lot. I am reading the book of Romans right now. I've read it a lot of times,but I don't think you can ever read the Bible or any book in it too much. I know this is a journey and I will have down days,but those are days I cannot forget God is in control.

Alright, here are some pictures!

I love this picture. This was at my parents Tuesday.

A bird nest we found at Mike's parents. Funny they used whatever they could to make it. 

It looked like a cocoon,but I am not sure. It looked neat though!

I love my wedding ring and band. My other camera did not take good jewelry photos.

Till death do me part...

Really love this picture.
This was on the Battleship. Aaron loved walking.

This was at the seafood place we had a late lunch. I love this picture.

The baby alligator we got to see while we ate.

Huge Battleship guns.

This ship was huge!

We loved eating here. It was right over the Bay.

The Blackbird decided to watch us eat a sandwich. Great photo too!

The boys looking at the baby alligator,I love this one!

Me and my boys. 

Mike and Daniel. They look so small!

Daniel had a blast this day!

Daniel and me,he's so handsome!


Daniel the Sailor.

Aaron and me. He is so cute!


Downtown Mobile buildings.

The big alligator we saw on the Gator Alley trail.


Entrance to the park.


31 weeks,this was yesterday.

If anyone knows how to make my pictures rotate,please tell me!! :)

Have a blessed one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.