Wednesday, December 24, 2014

His Presence In Our Life




I wait for the phone to ring, to hear his voice, and to know he's okay. I wait to hear the door unlock and to hear a sigh of relief. Those are the things that I wait for each night. My husband is a State Trooper (they're called State Police in some states). Anyone can be gone in a blink of an eye, but it seems those in Law Enforcement or the Military can go sooner. Some nights if I don't hear from him when his shifts ends it worries me. I have a lot that may go through my mind. I think about the days events and how things were between us. I can't help but wonder if I'll see him again.

Come be encouraged as I write at The Imperfect Wives today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I love hearing from those who read my blog,so share your thoughts with me.